Monday, June 06, 2005

What a beautiful weekend!

Well yesterday and Saturday turned out to be just beautiful days here on the Outer Banks. After all the rainy cool weather it was really nice to see some sunshine. Today has started out very foggy, but it will be clearing up.
Our group of tenants for the week are all nicely settled in. My very first maintenance call of the season was that the battery had died in the clock and they would like someone to come replace it! Go figure. Nothing better to do on vacation than watch the clock, I suppose.
Speaking of time, I am still on island time, having just returned from almost three wonderful weeks in the Bahamas. It's really hard to TRY to get back to work now. Just sorting through the three cartons of mail is a real chore. So I'll be a little slow to get back into the groove of blogging and posting pics, so bear with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim I'm glad you were able to get away to the islands! Will you be posting a bunch of pictures? I'm glad the weather has finailly decided to warm up it was almost 100 here today!!! I can't wait till I get down there to relax in 88 days!! Come on Sept 3rd!! LOL Take it easy, Angie

Outer Banks Native said...

Hey Angie. Yes, I took over 1250 pix and I'll make sure you get the link to the albums!

Anonymous said...

This is why I could never rent a property. You mean to tell me that this renter was going to go nowhere near a store to spend 2 bucks and get their own batteries, and felt that a dead battery is worthy of a manintenance call? Unbelievable. I hope you got them some lightbulbs too, although they'd probably call you to come and change them too. Glad you enjoyed the Bahamas. I love it there, and it holds special memories, as that's where our youngest was conceived.